Digging Deep | September



After a discussion with friends I started researching a bible curriculum or guide geared to women on how to study the bible.  While I attend church and bible class faithfully I was longing for something to guide me with insight on developing a richer personal & spiritual growth. Initially, I felt overwhelmed, not knowing quite where I wanted to begin until I found Cindy Colley's site.  With the help of many talented women the "Digging Deep Bible Series" was formed and for this I am very thankful.  After much prayer and discussion, Melissa and I have decided to commit to this year long study that was originally done in 2011.  You can read more about it here.  We hope that you join us in studying together.
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

1 Thessalonians 5:11

For the month of September follow the guidelines below.

  • Read through the book of Genesis and write down every promise.

  • Read it until you can tell its story in sequence.

  • Memorize Genesis 3:15 and Genesis 12:2

  • Understand that the Bible’s theme from Genesis 3:15  forth is “Redemption”.

  • Make a Genesis Timeline (or purchase)

  • Listen to the podcast (you may need to register for an account)

  • Request to join our facebook group so we can discuss thoughts and help each other learn more from God's Word.

1 comment

  1. […] through the book of Genesis.  To learn more about this study you may find additional details HERE.  For your convenience we have made scripture cards to use in your scripture box.  You may […]

    ReplyDelete