Back to school breakfast recipe



It's time to load up those backpacks, pack lunches and head back to school.   My dad always had a hot breakfast waiting on the table before I left for school so that is something I do for my kids too.   One of their favorites is sausage balls.  I'm sure most everyone has had them before but I thought it would be good to post the recipe and remind you how quick and easy they are to fix.   I like to make several batches up ahead of time and freeze in individual servings. They are so easy to just throw in the oven on hurried school mornings.



SAUSAGE BALLS

3 cups Bisquick

2 cups grated sharp cheese

1 lb. sausage

8 oz. cream cheese, softened


Preparation Steps:

1. Mix all ingredients.

2. Shape into balls and bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until they start to brown.

0 comments