Blog Inspiration

Since I am always on the lookout for inspiration and ideas to use in our classroom, I'm always excited to find additional blogs with ideas!  Here are two that I've recently found.

Hands On Bible Teacher  -  Her blog contains videos and lots of ideas to use in the classroom.
Blessings For Bible School Teachers - This blog has lots of ideas primarily for pre-schoolers, but several ideas can be adapted for older children.  Absolutely love their ideas for room themes!

If you know of other blogs that pertain to bible class teaching for children, please share them!

3 comments

  1. Thanks for including my blog. Ronda Duvall Handsonbibleteacher.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the ones in my reader:
    Bible Fun for Kids
    Jesus Without Languages
    Thinking Kids (homeschooling blog that has a weekly Bible post)
    Adventures in Mommydom (mine, I have a weekly post about our Sunday School/homeschool lesson with a free printable).
    I just found you on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete