Prophecies of Christ Matchup

Beginning in June of 2023 I will begin teaching the Gospels to 4th & 5th graders.  Each year I enjoy going back through my notes and lessons revising, adding content, games or activities for each lesson.  This is one I recently worked up to show the children the importance of seeing how the prophecies were fulfilled with the corresponding scriptures.  Putting these verses on scrolls and having the ability to read them side by side helps their little minds connect the Old Testament with the New Testament.  It is a great pre-class activity to have on the tables and see how many the children can match-up.  Then the following week I place them out again and it is fun to see how many more (if not all) that they are able to matchup.  



The visual can be printed out on card stock, or astrobrite paper.  Laminate for durability, then add magnets, or velcro to the backs.  To obtain your copy to use in your Bible class visit here.  

0 comments