Be Rooted in Love - Visuals

 We have pulling ideas from the archives. (Aren't those sometimes the best ideas?)

Back in 1997 when my oldest daughter was in the toddler Bible class I was asked to teach a quarter.  I had never taught children that young and found it to be intimidating.  However, my husbands cousin had told us about a wonderful workshop she had recently attended and gave us a book titled "Creative Bible Teaching" by Sarah Richey.  I armed myself with several of these visuals along with a good stock of bubbles to make it through that quarter.  

While the book is no longer in print, the ideas in it are worth their weight in gold, even 25 years later I still enjoy pulling these books out for ideas that are easily adapted for any age!  I stand corrected!  You can obtain the Sarah Richey books here

Here is a visual that I made from Sarah Richey's book that can be used for a preschool class, elementary class, teens or even an adult ladies class!   It is a simple, yet very effective tool and can be whipped up quickly by printing on astrobright cardstock, cut, laminate and you are ready to present!  




0 comments