Preparing for Acts Study

In preparing materials for lessons for our study of Acts I came across this free printable at www.biblefunforkids.com and here is the POST where you can download yours!  While I was in lap-book making mode I also took advantage of the Life of Jesus worksheets you can find HERE.  We are in the final weeks of studying the Gospels and these will help review those lessons as we enter into a new study.

I printed the worksheets and made several lap-books that can serve as a pre-class activity.  Each file folder has two or three worksheets glued to the inside and outer part of the folder.  I had to trim the paper down slightly so it would fit and I plan to laminate them so the students can answer the worksheets using vis-a-vis pens.  Once class is finished, they can be wiped clean with a damp paper towel or baby wipe for repeated uses!

I made a small addition by adding the chapters the worksheets review on red Astrobrite paper and glued it on the front cover covering the "name section".  This enables me to quickly see the content of each folder and I can begin rotating them in use after the content has been covered in class.

I'm so excited to try these out!  I'm also very thankful for the hard work put into the creation of these worksheets and Debbie Jackson's willingness to share her files.  This saved me tons of time not having to create something from scratch and I believe the younger students will find these a little more user friendly than the other worksheets I rotate out for our pre-class activity.



0 comments